Sunday, February 16, 2014

California and a dinosaurs hunt











^^^^Even Baby Hawk got his very own egg with a toy inside^^^

Here I go again telling you I've been bad at blogging again. Here's the deal I got behind on the 52 week project, then felt overwhelmed to catch up and then procrastinated even more because it stated feeling like an obligation. I had to regroup and remember why I am doing this in the first place, to document my boys and our life journey, simple. Aahhh. Now that I have that off my chest, goodbye 52 week challenge, hello blogging again.

The boys and I spent that last week in California with family. We were so spoiled! The boys received more gifts and love from so many people it was incredible and I received things like having someone hold the baby while I was eating, giving the boys a bath and getting them ready for bed, not having to cook a single meal. It felt like Christmas everyday to this tired mama. I cannot even explain how act of love like that speak to my heart.

One afternoon my MIL had a special surprise for the boys. I dinosaur egg hunt! The very fact that she found plastic eggs and stuffed dinosaurs that fit in them was impressive. The boys took turns looking for their eggs and I have to admit that Bear's reaction when that T-Rex popped out of the egg makes me laugh every time I think about it. He jumped back about a foot and screamed half in excitement and half in fear. It took him a little while to warm up to Ol' T- Rex. They spent the rest of the afternoon chasing each other around with their dinos in hand.

This is just one of the many memories that was made on our trip. I can't wait to share more.

No comments:

Post a Comment