Wednesday, December 4, 2013

47/52






Bear: Boot weather
Wolf: Has his mama's temper ...le sigh
Hawk: lumberjack diaper change

I'm still behind a week on this challenge and between three boys and starting to work outside the home more blogging has been on the back burner. Oh well that's life sometimes and I will still continue to try to document as much of our little life as I can.

In the meantime I leave you with a few things about my older boys that have cracked me up lately.

Wolf calls dog barks "woofing" as in "mama that dog is woofing too loud."

Bear: After telling me that Santa will be bringing him LOTS of presents I responded "he may, but that's not what Christmas is all about" Bear (totally serious) "mama, that's his job". Well he got me there, indeed Santa's sole purpose of existence is to give presents.

Bear likes to talk for baby Hawk the voice he uses is really high pitched and hilarious.

Speaking of high pitched sounds I am almost certain that sometimes only dogs are able to hear Wolf his voice can be so high sometimes.



No comments:

Post a Comment