Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Party in the woods (part 1)











 There was one last hoorah with husbands family before everyone left. My in laws rented a cabin a few hours north of us and our surroundings were gorgeous. All the pine trees were making me miss Oregon. I think it was a great end to this time before reality hit. The boys had fun exploring the property and taking pictures of everything. We went adventuring outside the cabin a few times but I have to say one of  the best memories would be roasting marshmallows and making smores the last night we were there. It's something I envision us doing more and more as they get older.

We are back to reality now. With all our guests gone husband and I are alone with our pack of boys. Which means when husband is off to work I'm figuring this out on my own.  I am trying to slow down the pace of the day and take each hurdle as it comes. (most are disguised as crying, and poop explosions) have a sense of humor and know that God is here. I know that it won't be easy but I pray that I try to see the joy and beauty in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment