Friday, June 14, 2013

Memories before the chaos




I have Internet again!!!!! My little family has been on a very big and long adventure.  More details on that to come (I am trying to find the right words and state of mind to write that post) all I can say is that this hands down has been one of the most trying times in our life and I feel so blessed to have a wonderful family and kids who are such troopers.

One week before our BIG move my dear and very talented friend Heidi Helser took these pictures of my growing family. It was bittersweet it felt like putting that final photo in a memory book. A chapter in your life that is now over. I am so glad we were able to get these done.

**if you live in the Portland area or in the Willamette Valley be sure to check out Heidi Helser Photography**


No comments:

Post a Comment