Thursday, November 1, 2012

We are back!!!!!







We are back and boy does it feel good. After 2 and a half long weeks of no Internet we finally got it hooked up today.  
So what have we been up to? Lots of unpacking, readjusting and exploring our new environment. The boys seem to like it though B seems to have taken the transition a little harder. It was expected but still a bit rough. We have enjoyed our new park  that is only a half a block away as well as our little backyard the boys like playing in while I cook breakfast . (such a bonus that the kitchen faces the yard ). We are still living with a few boxes but the up side to no Internet was the fact that I was extra productive in the unpacking department. So things are taking shape nicely. B has been watching more Thomas than I care to admit thank you phone for making that possible. 

It seems like life is moving forward and I am eager to start our old routine. We have a new theme we will be working on over the next few weeks. I will talk more about it once I get all my ideas together. I know that B is missing that structure and frankly so am I . The boys are a little sick this week so we may have a fresh "school" start on Monday once everyone is better. 

Well "HELLO again world" it feels good to be back. 

2 comments:

  1. Yay I've missed you, so glad your back to blogging!!! So glad the move has gone well for you guys, the boys look happy and adorable! Hope they feel better soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Someone is still reading :) Thank you. Like I said it feels so good to be back.

      Delete