Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Pumpkin Patch












Sorry for the ridiculously photo heavy post. I will count this as a blog birthday present. That's right I am officially one year older and had one of the best birthday's ever! I got to spend the afternoon at the pumpkin patch with my little family. This was extra special considering the fact that this was the first pumpkin patch I had ever been to! In fact it was a first for everyone but husband. Can I just say how special it is as a parent to get to experience these memories and firsts with your little ones. It means so much for our little family to do these type of things together making traditions together. 

Okay enough with the mushy talk. I must be getting softer with my old age. After our pumpkin adventure we ended the night with a sushi dinner. Sounds like a win all around. Can I make this a birthday tradition? 

*p.s. Bear could not stop pointing out all the pumpkins and telling me they were "orange circles" looks like our pumpkin lesson plan sunk in. *

No comments:

Post a Comment