Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Wolf says "MOO"



My little Wolf. He is growing much too fast. Learning so much already.

Disclaimer: I am NOT one of those parents that think their kid is a genius (although I have used the words, very bright, and brilliants before) :)

But there are those moments when you least expect it, and then "POW" your kid blows you away.

Take today for example. I took the boys into their room to change their diapers. Diaper changes are a squirmy battle so I distract with anything within arms reach.  While changing Bear I handed them both books to look at. W opens his book to a picture of a cow and all of a sudden he says "Cowww" . Then he turns the page and there is another picture of a cow and this time he points straight at it and says it again, "cowwwww". Then out of habit I asked "what does a cow say?" Then he looked at me with a very proud smile on his face and said "mmmmmoooooo" and started laughing.

This is a boasting mama moment because not only was a totally proud, I was shocked. It is just one of those moments when you realize how hard your babies brain is working trying to  put things together. This is kind of W style. He lays low and acts like he isn't paying attention to a thing you are saying and then all of a sudden when HE is ready he will just hit it out of the ball park. All with this confident smirk as if saying "yeah I knew that already".  Oh boy somehow I feel like I am in for some extra fun with this little guys.

1 comment:

  1. I love that picture, your son is so cute! and wow that is so amazing that he said cow and mooo! It's so amazing to watch your child grow and learn!

    ReplyDelete