Monday, July 30, 2012

The many faces of Bear- 25 month edition







I finally decided that the "many faces of Bear" posts will continue despite him turning two, and I am so glad I did because he has grown so much. He has physically gotten bigger gaining 3lbs in the last few months and getting taller. He is still on the smaller side but with growth spurts like that I am not worried. He is able to form 4-6 word sentences mainly "can I have some _______ please" (papa worked on that one a lot) also things like "I want to ______" "Read book please". Although I may still be the only one who understand some of his talking his words are becoming much more clear. He now "reads" stories to W out loud and is starting to memorize what comes next in a few of his favorites.

When painting or coloring he is much more intentional. With painting his stokes are intentional and he will actually tell me what he is painting (mainly cars and trucks) when coloring a picture he will use the correct colors but will still color all over. He has becoming very helpful with our garden and has jumped the gun on many of our plants and pulled them out ( I don't think our shallots will survive) but he is proud every time he waters.

He is able to drink from a regular cup pretty neatly and gets so excited when he does.  It's incredible to think just how big of a change happened in one short month.

1 comment:

  1. He is so cute! It's amazing how quickly they grow and learn in such a short amount of time!

    ReplyDelete