Monday, May 18, 2009

"I DO"... I mean WE DID one year ago to be exact


That's right one year ago exactly we were getting married in some very unexpected crazy So Cal spring  weather it ended up being like 100+  degrees that day. HA!!! But it was all worth it. 

For our anniversary we decided to go to Marrakesh a Moroccan restaurant where the food is delicious and you get to eat with your hand... I felt like I was being such a rebel... my mom I'm sure would not like that idea all her dinner table rules were gone and it felt great!

It really was so romantic. I love this man so much and feel very blessed to be able to grow old with him *sigh* Well here we are one year later and loving it!!!!!!

I took this last picture while I was waiting for husband to get the car. After some really great weather there was a sudden down poor tonight and husband didn't want me to get soaked. What a gentleman.:)


No comments:

Post a Comment