Saturday, February 21, 2009

I'm back!!!!!!


Hello everyone,


After a fantastic vacation to visit my family in California and then a girls weekend to Salt Lake. I am finally back home and rested enough to start blogging again. (why are vacations even more exhausting than real life). I've had a little creative dry spell lately. I think I've had to be too present for real life that I am not able to day dream as much :) Boo!!! to having to pay attention to real life. Oh well I know the creative juices will start flowing any minute.
The picture on top is of my favorite Japanese soda. Husband had one waiting for me in the car when he picked me up from the airport along with Hello Kitty candy that tasted like a strawberry milkshake (so yummy!!) and spicy prawned flavored chips. (they sound gross but they are so good) Isn't he just the sweetest. Well I'm off to be present in real life. I promise I'll drop by more often

No comments:

Post a Comment