Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Thank you for being my best friend

After the last very negative post about my current attitude towards everyone.  I have completely gone full circle to a complete ball of mushy love.  I know I haven't gotten my act together as far as posting all my great vintage find ( I promise they exists and they are real good) But I just have to write a little something about how great this man is to me and how much I really love him.  I feel so blessed that he is in my life and I get to share so much with him.  Sometimes we think that being grown ups shouldn't be this much fun or you should be able to laugh this much together, but we do.  So enough with the sappy but "husband I love you" P.s. I will beat you at a game once in my life I promise that!!! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment